We have an exciting opportunity for a Front Office Assistant to join our highly successful Front Office team here at the Ham Yard Hotel.
Reporting to the Reservations Manager, you will be responsible for the accurate, courteous and efficient execution of hotel guest bookings, providing the highest level of personal service. You will process all payments according to the hotel’s requirements. To be successful in this role you will need to be demonstrate commitment to a task, complete comprehension of guest needs and the ability to promote positive relations with all guests.
What we offer
- £11 per hour
- Perkbox – A team member platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
- Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
- Paid overtime
- No split shifts
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Uniform and Meals provided
- Social Events and Team Activities
- Award winning training opportunities
- Career Development
- Wellbeing activities and support
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- And much more!
What you need:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Passion for detail
- Previous experience in reservations or front office, desirable
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- Manager of the year - Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel of the year - Group - Cateys 2018