The Green Dragon is on the look-out for a friendly, organised & efficient chef.
What is the benefit of joining the Wadworth Family?
- 25% discount off food, beverage and accommodation in our Managed Houses and Hotels
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic opportunities to train and develop within the business
- Employee Assistance Programme support through LTC
- Further benefits being introduced in the coming months
Located in the beautiful New Forest, the Green Dragon is famous for its fresh food and the full range of Wadworth beers, wonderful and classic pub features and its large garden and events. The Green Dragon is loved by the locals and attracts customers visiting and staying in the New Forest.
You can visit the website here https://www.greendragonbrook.co.uk/
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard as per company specification to ensure our guests enjoy our food and return again and again
- Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business
- Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
- Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen environment
We are looking for someone who is…
- A proactive and positive member of the kitchen team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub
- Organised with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key task are completed in a timely manner and to the required standard.
- Determined and tenacious, showing a passion for the quality of our food and driving high standards to help grow the reputation of our food and sales and profit of the pub
- Reliable and punctual at all times
The hourly pay rate will be dependant on age of applicant:
- 17 = £7.25
- 18 - 20 = £10.00
- 21 and over = £11.00