The Falkland Arms is on the look-out for a friendly, organised & efficient chef.
What is the benefit of joining the Wadworth Family?
- 25% discount off food, beverage and accommodation in our Managed Houses and Hotels
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic opportunities to train and develop within the business
- Employee Assistance Programme support through LTC
- Further benefits being introduced in the coming months
The Falkland Arms is an iconic pub in the stunning location of Great Tew in the Cotswolds. Famous for its character, unique features, and beautiful garden the pub attracts locals from surrounding villages and visitors from all over the world. The Falkland serves a premium freshly cooked food menu, alongside the full range of Wadworth beers and has five well appointed guest rooms.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
· Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard as per company specification to ensure our guests enjoy our food and return again and again
· Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business
· Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
· Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen environment
We are looking for someone who is…
· Aproactive and positive member of the kitchen team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub
· Organised with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key task arecompleted in a timely manner and to the required standard.
· Determined and tenacious, showing a passion for the quality of our food and driving highstandards to help grow the reputation of our food and sales and profit of the pub
· Reliable and punctual at all times
The hourly pay rate will be dependant on age of applicant:
- 17 = £7.25
- 18 - 20 = £10.00
- 21 and over = £11.00
Wadworth are an independent family business, we have a hands on team with a wealth of industry knowledge and experience.
Apply today and join the Wadworth family - Real Brewing, Real Pubs, Real People.