We're looking for a Waiter / Waitress to join our team at The Ivy City Garden. You’ll have previous experience working front of house as a Waiter / Waitress and will be committed to maintaining high standards and working as part of a team. The pace is fast and the standards are high, and if you are passionate and a quick learner, it could be the start of a great career.
- Deliver the company sequence of service, providing an efficient, friendly and professional service at all times
- Control a section during service, taking orders and issuing bills
- Gain product knowledge and help build the guest experience
- Ensure that the restaurant is set accordingly to standards
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
- Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
- Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Lots of great benefits including free uniform, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice
- A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
- External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice
Who are we?
All Ivy Collection restaurants have been designed to deliver the memorable experience that is synonymous with The Ivy’s unique style, extending the magic of our celebrated West Street venue to handpicked locations across London, the UK and Ireland.
Open seven days a week and offering all day dining, from breakfast to dinner with lunch, brunch and afternoon tea in between, means everyone has the chance to enjoy a little taste of The Ivy’s glamour, whatever the occasion.