PUB MANAGER, excellent package
We are looking for an experienced Pub Manager to manage one of our successful pub teams on the Surrey/Hampshire border. The role will be expected to achieve exceptional operational standards, high levels of customer satisfaction and to meet or exceed the budgeted commercial expectations of the pub.
Looking after a 50/50 food/drink site, with around 14 staff members, it is a position that requires a capable leader with significant and relevant food & beverage experience. The role requires someone who can motivate a management, front of house and kitchen team, delivering excellent customer service and achieve impeccable standards in all aspects of the operation.
Our support to you
- Support, training and development to improve your competency and skills in the role and to aid towards progression opportunities in the future
- Competitive salary
- Structured bonus, up to £2,000, paid annually
- Private health care
- Excellent gratuities up to £3,500 per annum
- Excellent gratuities, split equally
- £500 when you refer a friend or family member to any pub at Red Mist
- Regular social events and familiarisation trips
- Free meals on duty
- Regular in-house staff competitions
- Increased annual leave through length of service
- Monthly & annual ‘Shining Star’ nominations and awards
- 25% discount on food and drink in all Red Mist Leisure pubs for up to 4 people
- Access to Perkbox, offering staff discounts on high street brands, local gyms, and cinemas
- Be part of our charity days and events
- Guaranteed Christmas day off
- 4% Pension contribution
- Exceeding customers’ expectations to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction results in all areas of the operation.
- Retain, motivate and manage all staff providing the necessary training, development and guidance to maximise employee job satisfaction and team morale
- To lead from the front, setting the correct precedent for other managers and staff
- Engagement with the local community to develop trade, improve the reputation of the pub and to ensure the pub is an essential pillar in the community
- To have strong commercial awareness, understanding business trends within the pub industry
- To comply with all company human resources procedures and to ensure all staff are fully inducted to the company at the time of joining.
- To complete weekly payroll, takings and banking requirements in an accurate and timely manner, adhering to the clear company cash handling, storage and banking procedures.
- To manage and maintain exceptional standards of cleanliness around all areas
- Understanding and involvement in unit and company marketing activities
What we are looking for
- A strong leader who is personable, energetic and capable of managing and motivating an extensive front of house and kitchen team to deliver excellent customer service and achieve impeccable standards in all aspects of the operation
- To have a passion for food. We love food and so do our customers.
- Totally customer focused. We must always strive to please them and exceed their expectations
- Honest, dedicated and hard working
- Sales driven
- Strong commercial knowledge and awareness
- To be highly organised and to be able to take accountability
- Immaculately presented with superb interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ambition and drive. We want our Managers to have flair, ambition and the will to succeed and overcome challenges
- Fun, confident and enthusiastic personality who takes real pride in achieving exceptional customer service results.
- Attention to detail. Always keeping an eye out to make sure that all is in place.
- Proficient in IT with an understanding of spread sheets, word processing and social medi