£9.98 per hour plus benefits
Full-time/or part-time hours (alternate weekends).
Rokewood Court, located in Kenley is a luxury 64 bed care home that provides the most luxurious surroundings and the very best in care and support. We are looking for a full-time kitchen assistant to assist our catering team.
The Kitchen Assistant will support all catering functions within the Cinnamon home and, alongside the Head Chef and other catering staff ensures that all kitchen services are efficient and that the required Health & Safety measures are adhered to within the department. The Kitchen Assistant assists with all the working areas within the homes kitchen. Responsibilities will include assisting with food preparation, washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen area.
- Support the Head Chef, Chef and other catering team members to deliver all catering services throughout the home, ensuring resident choice at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the kitchen and food storage areas at all times in accordance with the appropriate food hygiene regulations.
- Provide feedback to the Head Chef and Chef on complaints from residents or others on the functioning of the catering department.
- Physically and medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities with or without assistive aids
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Energetic, passionate and proactive attitude
- Awareness of COSHH and CQC regulations