Night Shift Team Leader
Night Shift Team Leader - Burger King - Edinburgh Airport - 500 joining bonus + 25% extra night premium!
Everyone regardless of age starts on £11.70 per hour. This is a Full Time permanent position.
- For our Early Birds and Night Owls! You will earn an extra £2.93 per hour for hours worked between 11pm and 6am, bringing your rate of pay to £14.63 per hour!
- £500 Joining bonus (T&C apply)
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations. We cater for everyone too, from part time people to those looking for a career. Come and speak to us.
We have some exciting and ambitious plans here at Edinburgh Airport and are looking for Full Time and Part Time permanent Night Shift Team Leaders to come and join our team at Burger King.
As a Burger King Night Shift Leader you can be yourself and let your passion for customer service shine through. The Restaurant Manager will trust you to motivate the team and make business decisions and it is your responsibility to ensure our customers leave feeling happy and satisfied with service received and to ensure all colleagues feel welcomed and part of the family
Responsibilities for Team Leader:
- Leads the shift and motivates the team to drive sales
- Follows opening, closing & shift changeover procedures ensuring effective handover
- Ensures the cleaning schedules are followed with all cleaning monitored & allocated fairly
- Following Health & Safety/Food Safety/Statutory requirements and report to Line Manager if required
- Trains the team on brand standards
- Ensures cash procedures followed by all staff Leader/Supervisor experience within retail or hospitality sector
Benefits for Team Leader:
- Free meal on shift
- Free parking
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Fancy to find out more? Apply today for the Team Leader role!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation.