Learning and development practitioner Apprentice Level 3 - SOCOTEC UK Ltd
Our employees are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to strengthening their skills and capabilities in order to help them achieve their career goals and our business objectives. You will be trained as a Level 3 Apprentice Learning & Development Assistant joining an enthusiastic Learning & Development team based in our Head office in Burton Upon Trent, working as part of the UK’s number one testing, inspection, and compliance company.
We are looking for you to develop into the role by undertaking an agreed structured training program of study in-house so that in time you will responsible for meeting the development needs of the business as well as the individual development needs of all of our colleagues.
Specific duties will include:
· Ensuring delivery of a range of clearly defined operational activities, such as processing workshop bookings, venue bookings, arranging meetings, and customer support
· Updating databases, spreadsheets, and relevant systems as required to provide basic reports and assist in compiling information
· Ensuring all training & development activity is accurately recorded to agreed standards so that all activity can be reported and monitored
· Undertaking administrative duties and dealing with general queries
· Support and develop apprentices and graduates throughout their learning journey
· Support new and existing colleagues with their development needs.
· Design and deliver training courses, either face to face, or digitally