Kimpton Blythswood Square are looking for a Part Time Night Porter to join our friendly team...
When you work at Kimpton Blythswood Square, you become part of a special history that’s been building for almost two centuries and continues to unfold in style.
A landmark hotel in Scotland’s most vibrant city, Glasgow’s Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel is celebrated for its gorgeous Georgian architecture, superior service (everyone here is nice), well-loved spa, unique event venues, and indulgent afternoon tea.
Do you want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
We are Looking for a Night Porter who can commit to a minimum of 16 Hours a week.
We are paying £11.00 per hour, every hour worked paid!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion
What’s in for you as a Night Porter (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- £11.00 per hour – Every Hour Worked Paid!
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
You will feel at home with us if you are looking for a place where you can
- Be yourself: Bring in your individuality and the best and ever improving version of you. Who you are is who we are. So bring the real you.
- Lead yourself: Do the right thing when nobody is watching and take initiative. Find creative new ways to delight guests and colleagues, we trust you to learn, grow and continually improve at whatever you do.
- Make it count: Create ridiculously personal experiences (for our guests and our colleagues). What you do matters. You matter.
To succeed as a Night Porter, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be guest focused
- To be happy to get stuck into a variety of tasks including cleaning and help out where needed
- Previous experience in Receptionist, Guest Relations, Concierge
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- Experience working with food preparation and room service is a bonus!
- Experience using Opera PMS is a huge advantage
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Night Porter, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.