The Broad St Tavern is on the look-out for a friendly, organised & efficient chef.
The Broad Street Tavern is a busy and bustling town centre pub in the centre of Wokingham. A stunning town building with a unique garden area part of which is covered by a heated stretch tent. The pub serves the full range of Wadworth beers, has a loyal following and is a destination at the weekends for customers looking for a lively pub, great pub food along with entertainment and sport.
What is the benefit of joining the Wadworth Family?
- 25% discount off food, beverage and accommodation in our Managed Houses and Hotels
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic opportunities to train and develop within the business
- Employee Assistance Programme support through LTC
- Further benefits being introduced in the coming months
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard as per company specification to ensure our guests enjoy our food and return again and again
- Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business
- Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
- Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen environment
We are looking for someone who is…
- A proactive and positive member of the kitchen team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub
- Organised with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key task arecompleted in a timely manner and to the required standard.
- Determined and tenacious, showing a passion for the quality of our food and driving highstandards to help grow the reputation of our food and sales and profit of the pub
- Reliable and punctual at all times
The hourly pay rate will be dependant on age of applicant:
- 17 = £6.75
- 18 - 20 = £9.50
- 21 and over = £10.50