Junior Sous Chef
We're looking for an experienced Junior Sous Chef to join our kitchen brigade.
As a Junior Sous Chef you will be involved in all aspects of the kitchen management including motivating and leading the team, ensuring food standards are kept high, training and coaching more junior staff as well as ensuring all HACCP and COSHH requirements are met.
You are an inspirational leader and communicator who thrives on high volume and is not willing to compromise on quality. With the talent and the ability to run every aspect of a challenging kitchen whilst producing the best fresh food. Working with the Club team to ensure your knowledge and hunger to develop those around you permeates in all you do
As Junior Sous Chef will have a mixture of branded and independent experience, with a proven track record as Junior Sous Chef / Sous Chef in a high volume branded restaurant.
- You’re a hands-on, sleeves up Chef with a passion for preparing and serving outstanding fresh food within a busy, high volume environment.
- Like Coppa Club, you love an early morning sunrise as much as a beautiful sunset.
- Knowledge of system Fourth Hospitality and Procure Wizard (desired)
- Assist the senior team by monitoring, controlling, order of food stock appropriate to sales levels and keep within budgets set for ordering
Let’s start with some of the benefits you will enjoy
- ·Wagestream - access a share of your earned wages whenever you need it
- Competitive hourly rate up to £13.80 (inclusive of non-contractual tronc)
- Free meals on duty
- Referral scheme up to £2000!! So spread the word
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected VEL locations (T&C’s apply)
- Long service holiday entitlement up to 10 extra days a year! Time to book that cruise
- Discounted hotel stays across Rare Bird Hotels from the day you start
- Internal Progression Bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Exclusive online benefits giving you a full range of benefits, rewards and perks
- On the spot reward and recognition awards
On top of that, we can offer you a fun but hardworking environment and the chance to work with some downright nice people. We’d be really excited to have you on board and welcome you to our community.