We’re turning the page on the traditional British Pub by adding our own little twist on a classic.
Do you want to be the star of our next story? Then read on….
Our newly formed Premium Food Division are a collection of authentic premium pubs located across London (with other parts of the UK set to follow). Whilst each pub will be unique to its history and location, embracing its individual identity and local community. All our pubs will share the same family values of genuine hospitality, fantastic food and drink, a great atmosphere all brought to life by our “story-telling” team.
So, do you want to be part of our next story?
You don’t need any experience to join us as a Kitchen Porter. You do need to be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and be keen to learn.
We invest in our people and operate an award-winning internal training programme, as a Kitchen Porter this will give you the opportunity to develop your career.
If you tick all the boxes, then we want to hear from you!
As well as the opportunity to work in a fun environment with like-minded people, here’s a flavour of the benefits we offer...
- Career development via our award-winning progression programmes
- Employee Reward Card – 25% off Food & Drink in all of our bars, clubs and pubs (Be at One, Slug and Lettuce, Popworld, and Walkabout to name a few) for you and your friends
- VIP entry into our bars and clubs
- Access to Wagestream which enables you to withdraw part of your wages before payday
- Access to Stonegate Xtra Rewards where you can get a wide range of discounts from major high street retailers and travel
- Employee Assistance Programme offering access to financial, health and wellbeing support
- 25% discount at David Lloyd Gyms
- Rotas in advance
So, whether you are looking to begin an exciting career in hospitality, or you are an experienced pub pro looking for a new challenge, we want you to be part of the Stonegate family.