Head Pastry Chef
We are looking for a Head Pastry Chef to join the team at The Ivy Club & Restaurant.
As a Head Pastry Chef, you will possess a confident ability to lead the brigade within the Pastry section of the kitchen. You will work alongside the Executive Chef of The Ivy West Street and to create innovative and inspiring seasonal desserts to the feature on the menu. You will understand working within large scale team, working at pace whilst still having an incredible eye for detail.
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the catering and hospitality industry and want to push yourself, join The Ivy West Street today and we will open many doors for your career.
Our Head Pastry Chef will enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining at any Restaurant within the Group
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland
• Overtime management shifts paid & recognised
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
The Ivy Club & Restaurant is a market leading prestigious restaurant with a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality and catering industry. We offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and catering training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.
Apply today and speak to one of our catering and hospitality specialists.