Working with us provides great benefits, including:
- Access your pay as you earn it through our financial wellbeing platform ‘Wagestream,’ a tool that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, learn easy tips for managing your money and save straight from your pay into pots for the future.
- Discounted Hotel Stays across our UK sites, and if you work for a branded venue, around the World!
- 50% off Food & Beverage at all our Hotels & F&B Venues
- Spa Discounts at our venues with a Spa
- Retail, Cinema & Leisure Discounts
- Development Opportunities via our ‘Grow with us’ initiative, including Apprenticeship opportunities, our Development Programmes, and more!
- Monthly ‘Star of the Month’ Awards
- Long-service Awards, that start after 1 year of service
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ Incentive – Be rewarded for referring someone you know!
- Access to a confidential ‘Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)’ available 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Other incentive programmes that run throughout the year
About The Role…
Memories of a special food & beverage experience come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents and, importantly, service. Within this role you'll welcome our guests, recommend food and drink and help ensure a seamless experience. By tailoring each guest's experience to their unique tastes, you'll create memories as delightful as the dishes and drinks you'll serve.
You’ll be responsible for manging your own section and taking and delivering orders within this. Additionally you’ll work as part of a larger team, support your peers when they require assistance and ensure all pre/post shift duties are completed.
- Experience within a similar environment with an outgoing, bubbly personality
- You'll have a passion for customer service, with your own unique flare, and a ‘can-do' attitude
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure
- High standards of cleanliness with a smart professional appearance
- Proactive and organised, flexible & Adaptable to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.