Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie at Manchester Airport
Pay rate £13.67 per hour, regardless of age
- .£500 joining bonus!
- An extra £1.50 per hour - for all hours worked between midnight and 06:00am
- An extra £1 per hour for all hours worked (ends 30th April 2022)
We are looking for Full Time/Part Time Chefs de Partie ready to accept this hands-on role and lead our kitchen team in our Grain Loft at Manchester Airport.As a Chef de Partie you will work a variety of shifts between 02:00am and midnight but with our friendly atmosphere and shared passion for food, you will feel like it’s your second home.
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well we're one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail. You may not know us by name, but you will know our brands. We are the leading operator of bars, restaurants, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations
What about you?
Do you have passion for cooking and high-quality food?
How about friendly and outgoing personality?
If you have an experience in leading the kitchen team and desire to wow our customers by creating a mouth-watering dishes, we would love to hear from you!
If you have can-do attitude and strong sense of teamwork, this may be a perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for someone who:
- Supervises and takes control of food preparation process
- Have ability to keep team motivated to work to the highest standard
- Has a strong sense of managing portion control
- Is able to coach the team in regards to FIFO, Hygiene and Food Safety, making sure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and food rotation are met at all times
- Works well under pressure!
- Is ready for the next step in their career
Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
Due to some responsibilities within the Chef role, applicants will need to be aged 18 or over to perform certain tasks or work certain hours.
Previous experience in a similar role is required
Benefits for Chef:
- Free meal on shift
- Free parking
- Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK
Fancy finding out more? Apply for our Chef de Partie role today!