Bar Supervisor, Great Salary, Tips & Gym Membership
Are you a Bar Supervisor looking for the next step in your F&B career?
We are searching for a skilled team leader to be our Bar Supervisor, someone who will help to oversee all aspects of our busy hotel bar.
Your day to day;
- Serving excellent drinks, taking orders and looking after guests
- Supporting with stock ordering and management
- Helping to manage staff levels on shift to meet payroll budgets
- Motivating those Team Members around you to maintain standards
- Being the point of call for any management issues
Who are we looking for?
As Bar Supervisor, you will need to be proactive and ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the bar.
This is a hands-on role so you will need to be comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with service.
We need someone with previous experience of working within a busy bar and restaurant with exposure to supervisory or management duties. Wine knowledge is advantageous with a passion for food and a genuine desire for providing excellent service to our guests.
Our business is open all day every day so you will need to be flexible with the times you can work.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment