£37,000 & annual bonus & study support
Commercial Business Partner – Pricing
Stonegate Group, the UK’s biggest Pub Company, are currently recruiting for a Commercial Business Partner to join our Pricing teams. Working to support the commercial and financial assessment of pricing, promotional and ranging activities, the Commercial Business Partner will be involved in a wide range of different projects.
In this strategic role, the Commercial Business Partner will be creating detailed pricing and scenario modelling, in turn contributing to key business decisions. Additionally, the remit includes analysis and reporting on the viability and profitability of product and site level pricing and menu changes.
We’re keen to speak to highly analytical financial candidates who can demonstrate strong commercial acumen. You’ll need to have BI applications knowledge, ideally EPoS based, and consider yourself as an Expert user of Excel.
- A background in data analytics languages including SQL and Python is advantageous
- Capable of interpreting and presenting financial information to different audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Good organisation and time management skills are essential to this role.
- Experience from hospitality, retail or leisure would be advantageous
Joining Stonegate will mean a competitive salary, an annual bonus scheme, 25 days holiday annual leave plus the option to purchase an additional 5 days, free parking at our Support Centre in Solihull, a Stonegate discount card to use in our sites, ongoing learning development opportunities, study support and highly engaged teams and a culture of excellence and a range of other benefits