Are you currently a student and looking for a Summer job that will give you the flexibility to work and study across Summer Holidays?
InterContinental London Park Lane has the perfect opportunity for students to join the team as a Room Attendant across the holiday period!
Situated at one of the capital’s most prestigious addresses- where Her Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth II once used to reside, InterContinental London Park Lane reinvents traditional luxury to present modern and flexible sophistication in the heart of Mayfair. Inspired by its location overlooking the Royal Parks, the hotel delivers elegant natural interiors and award-wining seasonal cuisine
We have both full and part time roles available, which means you would have the time for school or university and be able to work shifts that suit you! If you have not worked in a hotel environment before don’t worry, we offer full, on the job training and include some great benefits!
You will be paid £12.00 per hour as a Room Attendant.
*This is a fixed term contract across the summer months*
So what’s in it for you as our Room Attendant:
We are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts® family, a global company, which means global opportunities! Apart from joining a forward thinking, diverse and global company, you will also receive the below benefits:
- £12.00 per hour plus great IHG perks!
- Part-time and Full-time roles available – Giving you the flexibility to work around your study!
- Fixed-term contract
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our HAPI benefit portal – with access to over 15,000 stores (Supermarkets, clothing stores, cinema tickets, eye care vouchers, Technology)
- Season ticket loan
- Apprenticeships and Internships if you want to grow your career with us!
- 24/7 access to our staff wellbeing service ‘Yourhalo’, providing free confidential support and guidance for mental and physical health and wellbeing.
- Complimentary monthly massage therapy, foot doctor plus free medical plan.
- Subsidised taxi journey home for shifts finishing between 00:00 and 05:00
- Exciting social events throughout the year such as ‘quiz nights’ and ‘bowling nights’ to name a few!
- Generous ‘Refer a friend’ programme
- Meals whilst on duty in our staff restaurant ‘Park Lane Café’
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- 50% off F&B in our restaurant Theo Randall and Wellington Lounge
- Worldwide hotel room rates and F&B discounts for all employees – plus Friends & Family.
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
What we need from you
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. This is a guest facing role, where you play a vital part in delivering a superior guest experience.
As a Room Attendant you will need to be passionate about delivering great service, and it would be a bonus if you have experience within the hospitality industry, but this is not essential.
If you are willing to learn new things, and be part of an awesome team, then this might be the role for you!
Please click on the link below to apply.
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.