The Principal York are looking for a Spa & Leisure Assistant to join the 5* team
Principal York, being steps away from the train station and the perfect base from which to discover the historic city of York. Blending the grandeur of late-Victorian architecture with the comforts of modern travel, Principal York offers our guests the warmest welcome this side of the Pennines. Our hotel and teams combined, make the Principal York more than just a place to sleep. It is a place of memories.
Our Spa and Leisure Assistant will work with our management team to maintain the highest standard of guest service whilst displaying genuine care for guest experience, you will be expected to maintain treatment and brand knowledge with the ability to describe prices and benefits of our amazing product. Ensure the maintenance of spa and pool facilities whilst also ensuring health and safety standards are met. Obtain and record all relevant guest details including contact details, medical history, and payment details.
What’s in for you as a Spa and Leisure Attendant (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG hotels and Resort family, FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world.
- £10.00 per hour plus great IHG perks!
- Full time working 5 days out of 7
- Guaranteed Monthly Hours Contract, with the ability to Flex Hours up with business demand (Every Hour Worked Paid)
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Worldwide employee and friends & family hotel room rates
- Discounts on retail and various activities through our benefit portal
- Employee assistance programme 24/7
- Recognition programmes
- Opportunities for career progression and to transfer around the world
- Meals whilst on duty
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
What we need from you
Our people help to make the biggest difference– we strive for perfection in everything we do for our guests, always focussing on what is important to them and always looking to improve, by delivering as a true host.
To succeed as a Spa and Leisure Assistant, you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be guest focused
- Previous experience in a guest facing role
- A passion for spa and wellness
- Attention to details and ability to multitask duties
- Knowledge of spa booking systems preferred but not necessary
- Flexibility to work varied hours to include evenings and weekends
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
Do you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.