Level 3 Event Assistant Apprenticeship, London - Mishcon de Reya LLP
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Communications function and work closely with the Events team during the 18 month programme. The Events Apprentice will gain experience assisting the team event curation, pre-event preparation, on the day delivery and post event follow up.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Events team with logistics of events in person at Africa House, online and occasionally at external venues.
- Hands on role on events days including creating name badges, guest list preparation, and registering and welcoming guests.
- Working alongside the Events team with Central Business Services in providing event information, such as room set up, arranging couriers, updating function sheets with event requirements.
- Assisting with post-event follow up, including recording of attendees.
- Assisting with junior web tasks, including regular updates to the Events intranets site.
- Supporting the team in responding to email queries.
All training will be provided by our Training provider and as part of your role you will have 20% of your time allocated to self-study.
Please note that this job profile is not an exhaustive list of duties but merely an outline of the key components of the role. You may be required by your line manager to take on additional responsibilities when requested.
We strive to create a fully diverse and inclusive workplace where all our people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We are proud of our agile working culture and are always happy to talk flexible working.
- 25 days holiday
- Wellbeing fund
- Optional private medical and dental cover