Front of House Team Leader
Front of House Team Leader – 25,058 to 28,236 based on an average of 37.5 hours per week
What do you get from being part of the team at Royal Dornoch?
- A full time permanent job that guarantees your income all year round
- Annual pay rise to keep your salary in line with the economy
- Free membership of Royal Dornoch Golf Club which, amongst other benefits, gives you access to our Championship Course that is ranked 4th in the world.
- A pension scheme that club contributes the equivalent of over 5% of your salary too
- A share of tips and gratuities
- Free uniform so that always feel part of the team
- Free food while on duty
- Free staff social events
- 6 weeks holiday each year
- If you live outwith the area then you can access subsidised accommodation
What do we want in return?
As part of the team you will look after the food and beverage needs of our members, their guests and our visitors. Our team have a relaxed and friendly approach to the customers while delivering a high quality service.
Your regular duties will include the following:
- Lead the team in a welcoming, relaxed and efficient bar & waiting service for our members and visitors
- Strong control of the financial aspects help achieve the targets.
- Ensuring that all hospitality staff and facilities comply with all relevant licensing, health & safety and hygiene legislation.
- Take the lead in organising the team including maintaining efficient rotas to their training and great communication.
- Actively encouraging effective teamwork, individual contributions and the personal growth of all the hospitality team members.
- Rapid and effective resolution of all routine hospitality problems to achieve a seamless service provision to members and visitors.
- Lead and foster positive and constructive interaction and co-operation with other teams within the club to improve the overall level of service.
- Suggest potential developments and expansion of the service to improve on turnover, increased use of our facilities and grow of the enjoyment for members and visitors.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with club officials, other managers and departments to ensure the highest possible levels of service enhancing the reputation of the Club and the overall “Royal Dornoch Experience”.
No matter what level of experience you may or may not have full training will be given both on the job and at the local further education college for those who wish to enhance their qualifications and their careers.