Recruitment Project Officer
Up to £38,000 dependant on experience
Stonegate Group are looking for a Recruitment Project Officer who can provide creative and innovative ideas and retain a new talent pool from outside of the licensed industry.
This position will work closely with the Recruitment Project Team and the wider Operational HR and Recruitment Team working on a number of recruitment projects, seeing them through from initial brief to point of completion. The Recruitment Project Officer will also support on recruitment initiatives that impact all areas of the business
We are looking for somebody who is tenacious, can handle and coordinate multiple projects and has a minimum of one years’ experience within a project role.
Key responsibilities of a Recruitment Project Officer include:
- Scoping projects to consider and mitigate risks and manage expectations
- Research – marketplace research
- Keep track of project schedules, assess and resolve any risks or delays ahead of time.
- Understanding of all project timelines and associated budgets to ensure delivered
- Communicate project goals effectively with both external customers and internal teams
- Become an expert user of the Company Applicant Tracking system to be able to support enhancements and further developments
- Support management of recruitment systems alongside the wider recruitment team
- Contribute to social media activity where appropriate
Joining Stonegate will mean a competitive salary (£33 – 38k depending on experience) plus company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + annual leave purchase scheme, contributory pension, a Stonegate discount card to use in our sites, ongoing learning + development opportunities, highly engaged teams and a culture of excellence and a range of other benefits including health insurance (Vitality), dental insurance and discounts available with David Lloyd Leisure.
This is a full-time remote role, but you may be asked to travel as required to our Solihull based offices and other sites across the UK.
Similar searches: Pubs and Bars