We are currently seeking an Events Administrator to join our central Events Team based in Soho. This is an exciting opportunity to join our highly successful team covering events sales across all of the Firmdale London properties.
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York, offering exclusive training programmes and incredible career development. It is thanks to this and our reputation for excellence that our stylish hotels regularly attract a vast number of corporate clients across a range of industry sectors. As an Events Administrator you will work full time hours as required, Monday – Friday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as the main switchboard for all client bookings
- Directing calls and emails to the Events Account Management
- Providing administrative support to the Events Department
- Updating Booking Event Orders and Event Contracts
- Updating budget figures
- Checking and processing invoices and commission claims for payment
- Handling small private event bookings by phone and email, ensuring all follow ups and chases are completed to maximise booking conversion
- Conducting BEO meetings with the hotel operations teams to run through upcoming events