Front of House Supervisor
What do you get from being part of the team at Royal Dornoch?
- You get free membership of the club and so have access to play the Championship Course which is ranked 4th in the world.
- A pension scheme that club also contributes over 5% too
- A share of tips and gratuities
- Free uniform so that always feel part of the team
- Free meals while on duty.
- If you live outwith the area then you can access subsidised accommodation
What do we want in return?
As part of the team you will look after the food and beverage needs of our members, their guests and our visitors. Our team have a relaxed and friendly approach to the customers while delivering a high quality service.
Your regular duties will include the following:
- Lead your shift in a welcoming, relaxed and efficient bar & waiting service for our members and visitors
- Ensure the effective financial control of all aspects of the bar & catering provision
- Assist in ensuring that all bar & waiting staff and facilities comply with all relevant licensing, health & safety and hygiene legislation.
- Management and development of all bar & waiting staff
- Identify potential developments and expansion of what we offer
- Develop and maintain constructive relationships with club officials, other managers and departments to ensure the highest possible levels of service enhancing the reputation of the Club and the overall “Royal Dornoch Experience”.
No matter what level of experience you may or may not full training will be given both on the job and at the local further education college for those who wish to enhance their qualifications and their careers.