Front of House Team Member
FoH Team Member 19,500 to 24,395
What do you get from being part of the team at Royal Dornoch?
- You get free membership of the club and so have access to play the Championship Course which is ranked 4th in the world.
- A pension scheme that club also contributes over 5% too
- A share of tips and gratuities
- Free uniform so that always feel part of the team
- Free meals while on duty
- If you live outwith the area then you can access subsidised accommodation
What do we want in return?
As part of the team you will look after the food and beverage needs of our members, their guests and our visitors. Our team have a relaxed and friendly approach to the customers while delivering a high quality service.
Your regular duties will include the following:
- Selling drink, food and all other products to customers quickly and efficiently with an emphasis on pleasant, courteous and professional service.
- Providing a warm welcome and cheerful farewell to every customer thus enhancing the reputation of the Club and the overall “Royal Dornoch Experience”.
- Preparing the bar and restaurant for service ensuring that the customers find it clean and well-ordered at all times.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of both the working area and the equipment used.
- Handling cash, issuing change, using the till and loyalty card system.
- Learning and following the high standards the club has and helping everyone stay in line with all the rules and regulations of a bar and restaurant
No matter what level of experience you may or may not full training will be given both on the job and at the local further education college for those who wish to enhance their qualifications and their careers.