Property Support Coordinator
Up to £22,000
Our Property Support Coordinators are pivotal in ensuring that our pubs, bars and late night venues are well maintained and safe for our guests, by providing specialist support on repair and maintenance systems. Using our systems successfully (we can train you!) the Property Support Coordinators ensure that maintenance requests are logged and converted into contractor quotations and thus repairs onsite.
We are looking for somebody who is a real team player, can offer great customer service, and adapt to using different systems. The Property Support team works Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday mornings.
The Property Support Coordinator role will include:
- Comprehensive administrative support to the Property Department
- Weekly structured calls with Property Managers
- Support and undertake administration in the following areas (dependent upon business alignment):
- Management of the internal property systems daily workflow (Property Universe / CRM or Pro-Nett) 2
- Proactive approach to the management of Planned Maintenance Visits (PMV’s) to ensure no risk to the business exists.
- Administration associated with closed houses, F&F valuations and utility services management
- R&M and capital activity through the respective system, including quotations and planned maintenance visits
- Manage the day to day performance of service providers and contractors to maintain business continuity and achieve agreed service levels
Why join us? Salary is up to £22,000 + 25 days holiday + annual leave purchase scheme, free parking, discount card to use in our sites and a range of other benefits including health and dental insurance.