Revenue and Reservations Manager
We are currently looking to grow the Cirrus Family with an exciting opening for a Revenue and Reservations Manager.
Cirrus Inns is a collections of pubs and Inns that spans London, the south and south west in some of the most beautiful countryside. We like to look after our people, whether it's training, mental wellbeing or offering some great discounts on shopping and weekend stays, we are always thinking about improving what we do and how we do it.
The role will involve remote working and some travel to our sites in London and the majority of our estate spread throughout some of the best British countryside in the south of England,
The successful Revenue and Reservations Manager will have relevant experience in the following areas;
· Optimising accommodation revenue for 20+ properties
· Developing business
What we're looking for
We are looking for individuals that understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a leader, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills please do apply.
The ideal candidate for the Revenue and Reservations Manager role will have previous reservations/front office experience in a customer interacting environment, ideally within hotel/hospitality industry.
Other skills that we would like to see from our Revenue and Reservations Manager:
- A love for the British countryside and its pursuits.
- Experience in Hotel or Restaurant Reservations
- Computer literate and can use various systems easily (email, online platforms, excel)
- Fluent in written & a good command of the English language
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
What we offer
- Friendly work environment
- Commission based incentives
- Office working hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm
- Staff Discount for employees, Friends & Family in all our pubs
- 25 holidays & 8 bank holidays
- Development and training prospects
- Employee discounts at 100’s of major retailers.