Commis Chef – 45 Jermyn St
Full of ambience, the exquisite dining room and bar brings back the golden age of glamour and service for a contemporary London. Open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner across a menu inspired by the season for a modern London with familiar favourites alongside a fine dining experience.
We are currently looking for a budding Commis Chef to work with the back of house team for the opportunity to work with the finest ingredients, within a fine dining establishment.
- Working with the Senior Team to ensure the food is delivered to the highest standard in the section of responsibility
- Check the Section for standards regularly ensuring that all audits and temperature checks are completed
- Work with the Senior team on Stocktakes ensuring you are reporting accurately
- Work closely with the Restaurant team to ensure a collaborative partnership between front and back of house
- Demonstrate high levels of planning, organising, and time management to drive the operational execution across the section
- Ensure adherence to company policies, controls and standards (e.g. due diligence, cleanliness, and HSE)
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a busy restaurant kitchen
- Willing to learn and grow
- Passionate about foodHave excellent longevity with your past employers
- Maintaining Food Safety standards