Competitive based on experience
Stonegate have an amazing opportunity to join our expanding Property team, as a Project Manager for our Managed business, in the South. The Project Manager is responsible for delivering excellent standards of property management across a range of managed properties and will be expected to develop strong business relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers and contractors.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of investment schemes across our various retail formats and providing maintenance and compliance support activity as required to ensure the value of our estate is maintained.
We are looking for a Project Manager who has multi-site experience preferably within retail or hospitality. You should have a positive pro-active approach to work and be able to demonstrate understanding and willingness to challenge contractor rates and construction methodologies. Above all you will be uncompromising in your delivery of exceptional communication and customer service
Responsibilities of a Project Manage include:
- Deliver investments to meet the needs of the business ensuring projects are accurately briefed and scoped out, presented for approval and delivered on time and to budget ensuring all administration systems are appropriately updated on completion.
- Consider sustainability within significant capital investment projects and incorporate an assessment to improve the decision-making process.
- Working with your Operational colleagues, monitor Post Audit and ROI performance of all investment activity and that corrective actions are taken as necessary.
- Working alongside the Procurement Teams drive Group benefits from all purchasing.
- Implement a survey programme to ensure that all property assets under your responsibility are inspected to an agreed frequency, ensuring that properties are being maintained in a safe and acceptable condition.
- Provide on-site support for significant maintenance activity and approve maintenance quotations above an agreed threshold. Works to be inspected on completion or as a minimum during visits to a site for other reasons.
- Implement a rigorous approach to Health & Safety management, ensuring that all parties under your responsibility adhere to the performance standards as defined by the Group Health & Safety protocols.
Key to the role will be ensuring all investment and maintenance is completed to a high standard and that best value is achieved for all activity, including a strong approach to cost management.
Why join Stonegate Group? We’re offering a competitive salary + annual bonus, 25 days holiday + annual leave purchase scheme, free parking, discount card to use in our sites and a range of other benefits including health insurance through Vitality and discounts with David Lloyd Leisure. Stonegate Group have an award-winning Learning and Development team, and we encourage personal development for all our colleagues to enable you to reach your goals with us.
This is a remote role with regular travel required.
Similar searches: Pubs and Bars