An exciting opportunity has arisen at HB Leisure, we are recruiting a Purchasing Controller to join an expanding Purchasing Department. The successful applicant will be supporting the team with managing and delivering current and future stocks in an effective, timely and accurate manner.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and fast-paced business in the leisure sector You will be based at our Head Office in the outskirts of Rhyl.
If you have the relevant experience and you're looking for the next step in your career, then we want to hear from you!
Your responsibilities as a Purchasing Controller will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for stock forecasting, ordering and planning into multiple sites.
- Managing current stock quantities, timings and deliveries into multiple sites.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of stock sheets.
- Responsible for placing purchase orders on a daily or weekly basis
- Goods receipt all delivery notes against pre-entered purchase orders.
- Min point of contact for stock queries
- Check and match all delivery notes from sites by reference to internal information provided.
- Participate in stock previews, product sourcing and development
- Participate in supplier negotiations
- Operational or Purchasing experience
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good project management skills
- Strong people skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills (MS Office).
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary dependent on skills and experience
- Full time, permanent contract – 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- BenefitHub - a portal that offers the widest variety of discounted leisure, health and financial benefits and helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Free car parking
Head to the careers page of our website www.hbleisure.com/careers to complete the online application form.
All applications for this role are to be submitted via the application process explained above. Strictly NO agency calls or agency CV submissions will be accepted.
Founded in 1927, HB Leisure is the world leader in the operation of midway games and family arcades, present in over 90 theme parks and attractions across 20 countries.