Assistant Restaurant Manager / Restaurant Manager
Galley is a modern seafood restaurant and bar on Upper Street, Islington. Seasonally inspired ingredients including oysters, shellfish and fresh fish, as well as meat and vegetables, are crafted into contemporary dishes in our stylish open kitchen.
Founded by brother and sister team Marcel Grzyb and Oriona Robb, Galley was born out of a love of food and cooking, fused with a natural affinity for style. The founders wanted to create a place where exciting food, design-led interiors and a warm atmosphere come together.
The candidate will have:
- A proven track record of managing exceptional service within a fast-paced environment;
- One year + management experience in the hospitality sector;
- Great communication skills and a good command of the English language in both written and spoken;
- Passion for our hospitality, food and drink;
- Operationally focussed
- Eligible to work full time in the United Kingdom
In return for your hard work and determination we offer:
- Competitive package;
- Up to 50% discount in our restaurants when dining with family or friends;
- Opportunity to develop and progress;
- Annual staff party;
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity the please Apply today.