Apprentice Maintenance Assistant - De Vere - Connaught Rooms
You'll be working to complete a Level 2 Facilities Apprenticeship qualification whilst on our programme, so you'll need to be hardworking and committed to balance your day to day work and on the job learning.
The role will cover both reactive and planned preventative work and involve working closely with all hotel departments to ensure minimum disruption to guests. You'll support property audits, record benchmarking data such as meter readings and work with the maintenance manager to monitor relevant stock levels.
We appreciate that completing and achieving an apprenticeship qualification takes dedication, hard work and a lot of personal motivation. At De Vere we are passionate about celebrating and sharing success, so when you pass your apprenticeship we think it's only right that all of your hard work is recognised and rewarded. As such, we will celebrate this fantastic achievement with you by offering:
- A £250 congratulations bonus
- One extra days paid holiday
- A place on the apprenticeship "Wall of Fame"
- A bespoke gift from De Vere
- A celebration dinner / event with other successful apprentices.
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
- Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform provided