Chewton Glen is a true English original. From the unique 72 bedrooms including 14 one of a kind Treehouses, to the award-winning newly refurbished spa and state of the art James Martin cookery school, it has an abundance of ways to revive your senses. The blissful 130 acres of woodland are home to an indoor and outdoor tennis centre, a 9-hole golf course, heritage orchard, 70 working beehives, a walled kitchen garden, croquet lawn and more.
What's in it for you?
- £18,720 annual salary
- £2,400 estimated annual service charge (non-contractual)
- Meals included on duty
- Accommodation available if required
- Employee recognition awards
- Cashback healthcare cover after probation
- Continued career development with recognised training providers - apprenticeships available
- Generous friends and family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all food and beverage
- Discount on spa treatment and products
- Refer a friend incentive
- Team social events, seasonal gifts and much more…
Check out behind the scenes here: https://www.instagram.com/chewtoncareers/
Breakfast Assistant - About you
- Available to work daytimes
- Eager to learn in a fast paced environment
- Background/ interest in hospitality to support your learning
- Confidence, enthusiasm and passion for your work and communication with colleagues
- A keen eye for detail, organisational skills and a flexible attitude
Aim of the Breakfast Assistant
To support the restaurant team by providing professional service and exceeding guests expectations with your knowledge and passionate attitude.
Responsibilities of the Breakfast Assistant
- Ensuring the restaurant and stations are prepared for all services, including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea
- Be confident in preparing speciality teas, coffees and juices for guests
- Ensuring all breakfast items are stocked up for guests
- Carry food trays and equipment from kitchen to restaurant
- Support the waiting team with ensuring all crockery and utensils are checked and guest ready
- Take pride in ensuring all tables are cleared and turned around in a timely and efficient manner
- Support our room service team with transporting and clearing orders
- Assist the waiting team with carrying trays/orders through to the restaurant for service
If this role is of interest to you, then please apply now! We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.