Mothership Group of companies owns and operates bars and nightclubs and produces innovative events in the buzzy and vibrant social scenes of Shoreditch and Brighton. Presently comprising of four venues and organising over 1000 events a year, the business plans rapid growth in the coming years. The company has a passionate Board, with a record of success in the hospitality and event sector. We are seeking a like-minded experienced Deputy Manager to lead the team in one of our London venues.
An experienced Deputy Manager is required to join our team of lively creative talent at The Queen of Hoxton. This is an exciting and varied role for an energetic individual.
- You need to be a strong leader, keep cool under pressure and be confident in your decision-making processes.
- You will be heading up a large team so exceptional people skills and diplomacy are a must.
- You should have the natural ability to motivate and engage a team, implement operating systems, and deliver consistency of service whilst managing all compliancy procedures.
- Multitasking between food service, people management, financials, and strategy, whilst working with the Programming and Sales & Marketing teams to create an experience our customers will never forget.
- Have a creative flair and a solid understanding of the events, business, and the financial aspects of operating a busy venue.
- You will be accountable for the training and development of your team, experience in this area is highly desirable.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a management position in a busy bar or night club/ events setting
- Previously managed budgets and P & L performance.
- A passion and enthusiasm for exceptional service and all things event related is non-negotiable.
- Discretionary KPI bonuses paid quarterly
- Staff discounts - 30% off your drinks and food when out in our venues with friends and family - 50% off your food when on shift
- 2 Staff day outs a year - you and your team decide where you would like to go out for a social
- -Notorious Company Christmas party - packed with fun, prizes, food and drink
- Staff treats - this is a benefit platform where you get lots of discounted offers on anything from flights to shopping
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities