Full of ambience, the exquisite dining room and bar brings back the golden age of glamour and service for a contemporary London. Open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner across a menu inspired by the season for a modern London with familiar favourites alongside a fine dining experience.
We are currently looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our 45 Jermyn St restaurant. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to expand their skill set within a fine dining establishment and develop their career.
- Working with the Senior Team to ensure the food is delivered to the highest standard in the section of responsibility
- Coach and develop Demi Chefs and Commis Chefs to ensure their skills are being enhanced, leading by example
- Check the Section for standards regularly ensuring that all audits and temperature checks are completed
- Take ownership of the stocktake and feedback any key indicators to the Head chef
- Work closely with the Restaurant team to ensure a collaborative partnership between front and back of house
- Communicate effectively ensuring that the teams are aware of the menu
- Ensure adherence to company policies, controls and standards (e.g. due diligence, cleanliness, and HSE)
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a busy restaurant kitchen as a Chef de Partie
- Willing to learn and grow
- Passionate about food
- Have excellent longevity with your past employers
- Maintaining Food Safety standards