Restaurant General Manager
At Zizzi we don't do good times, only Great Times!
General Manager needed to create magic and memories for our customers.
Zizzi General Managers have a big role to play. Here's a taster:
- Being a people leader. Recruiting, onboarding, developing, inspiring and retaining the best industry talent, and everything else that comes with it from performance management to praise. Ultimately ensuring you have a team of engaged superstars, who exude Zizziness.
- Living and breathing the 4 key ingredients of Zizzi service culture. Coaching and developing your team to do the same, to ensure all of our customers have a Great Time, every time.
- As a GM you will become an expert as well as being absolutely passionate about our food; enabling you to share this this with your team and our customers. Italian food is at the heart of what we do and you'll ensure that only perfect plates of food leave your kitchen.
- Smashing your restaurant financial target, optimising contribution and maximising profitability, as well as constantly reviewing business performance, then taking action to make things even better.
- Be the absolute authority on all our policies and procedures and making sure your team adhere to them down to the last detail. Ensuring the safety and well-being of your team and customers is maintained above expectation.
Magic | Caring | Real | Clear | You want to be the Best
What you'll get:
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Get rewarded by your customers with a generous tronc system
- Treat yourself and your friends with 50% Zizzi & ASK Italian discount card (drinks included)
- Never go hungry with free & heavily discounted menu on shift
- Wagestream available to instantly access earned wages
- Make the most of your time off work with discounts on cinema tickets, travel websites and big brands available
- Stay in touch with what's going on with our online Zizzi community that also provides access to your rotas and payslips
- Need some support? We have a free Employee Assistant Programme with access to GPs and wellbeing support
- Time for a break with 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Plenty of opportunity to develop and progress your career if that's what you want
- Plan for the future with Company pension contributions
Whilst we can't promise that you'll make friends, we think it's pretty likely. On top of that, we'll give you all the training and support that you need to do your job the best you can. If you interested in progressing up our career paths, just show us! We'll support and guide you all the way to the top.
We are Zizzi. At Zizzi we are a family. It's never me, always we. Customers included.