The Breakfast Club is looking for a hospitality loving, enthusiastic House Manager / Assistant Manager to join us.
Who we are:
We are a caf. Not a cafe, not a shop, not a branch, not a unit, not a restaurant. Just a caf.
There was also a time they called us a hipster hangout but thankfully that was just a passing phase. We don’t profess to being cool, because we’re not.
We make comfort food. We make warm fuzzy feeling in the pit of your stomach food. We make ‘is my gran in your kitchen?’ food. We make ‘3 star ethically sourced good for the planet’ food.
Everyone is welcome. Me, your mum, my grandad, your uncle Albert, little Jonnie and all our best pals. Everyone is welcome.
At one point we tried to save the world with varying degrees of success. But we’ll leave that to Greta as we feel she’s doing a much better job. We’ll stick to being a caf and supporting our local communities.
Release your inner cafness.
The role and You:
We’re looking for a House Manager / Assistant Manager who believes in the power of people and food to make someone’s day. You need to be the heartbeat of your Caf, working closely with your General Manager and assisting in directing everything that goes into a plate of food from standards and efficiency to your team’s happiness.
We want you to be proud of where you work. During your time with us we want you to help generate a culture of loyalty, positivity and opportunity whilst recognising the positive impact you can have on someone's day.
You will also be actively encouraged to play a role in your local communities through our volunteering program because ‘taking care of people’ is one of life’s great skills.
We believe in equal access to support and opportunity that exists for all. We celebrate our differences. We want you to help us to continually strive for diversity, inclusivity and an ‘arms wide open’ welcome for everyone.
What’s in it for you…
- Share of Tronc on top of the regular salary. 100% of our Tronc goes to the employees.
- Example: September 2021 paid an additional £4.03 per hour in Tronc on top of the annual salary offered. (Contract for this role is 45h p/w).
- Tronc paid when you are on holiday.
- Achievable Bonus Scheme.
- Wagestream – access to your earned wages whenever you need them.
- 24/7 access to external, free and confidential employee assistance helplines including free counselling, financial and legal advice.
- Clear career progression path.
- 50% discounts on food and drink (including your bar bill) taken off duty for you and up to 3 of your friends.
- Your mum (or dad) eats for free!
- Los Cincos – with 5 years of service or more you get 5 days extra holiday.
- Paid volunteering, T&C’S apply.
- We are a great supporter of your life outside of work. We promote work-life balance and flexibility.
- The opportunity to join The BC Track Club.
And more ….
Interested? Apply now!