Junior Sous Chef
As a Bill’s Junior Sous Chef your excellent personal skills will create a good atmosphere in the kitchen, making sure the standard of service hits the mark every time and the kitchen delivers fantastic fresh dishes throughout the day.
You’ll get to lead by example, too. Excellent organisation and a cool head will keep your section running smoothly at all times and inspire your team to do the same.
We’ll give you an industry-leading pay package, flexible hours to suit your lifestyle, and in-role support from our Area Chefs to ensure your wellbeing. You’ll also get incredible opportunity for career progression and the training to make sure you succeed, plus access to an impressive array of benefits.
- Access to Mental Health counselling sessions, plus legal and financial advice via Hospitality Action, our employee assistance programme
- Free food and drinks when working from our restaurant menus
- Book your birthday off – guaranteed
- Cycle to work scheme, giving you big savings and an interest-free loan of up to £1,000 towards a bike
- The Hub, our one-stop online platform, keeps you up-to-date with information, news and online courses
- Regular social activities organised through our social committee
- An additional day’s holiday every year for the first five years
- On every anniversary we celebrate by giving you a gift
- We reward Refer a Friend – if you recommend someone great to join our team, you can earn a reward of up to one thousand pounds!
- Regular awards for exceptional performance
- Discounts for all employees and up to three friends when dining in our restaurants
- Extra discounts for all our team on gym memberships, Shopping, Mobile phones, travel and much more…
- Come and join an energetic team of like-minded people, with great career progression and relocation opportunities to set you on your hospitality journey…..
Are you outgoing, warm and friendly? Do you come alive in a buzzing, fast-paced environment? If so, you’ve got the raw ingredients we need at Bill’s. Join us and we’ll help you refine your skills and forge a future with us.
From the moment you arrive, you’ll find an inclusive and supportive atmosphere, with structured employment paths and training at every level to ensure your confidence, and your career, grows along with us.
Find out about our fast-track recruitment, applying couldn’t be easier.