The successful individual will be fully committed to delivering the highest quality of guest experience, as well as professionally engaging with members and employees to create an environment of warmth, and fun.
Previous experience as a Spa Therapist is essential, ideally within a luxury spa environment that does not compromise on any aspect of the guest experience.
For your application to be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
· Hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
· Gained 2-3 years' experience in the industry.
· Have the right to live and work in the UK.
· Be smart & presentable with a caring, calm and compassionate manner.
If you believe you are our ideal candidate and excited about the prospect of joining our amazing team then apply today.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
Your benefits will include:
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Earn up to £500 for recommend a friend scheme
- Monthly recognition programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister companies
- Social events
Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.
Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly team.