IT Service Delivery Analyst
Up to £27,000
IT is an essential enabler of the business at Stonegate and we are looking for an IT Service Delivery Analyst to help keep our Site systems running. Based at our Offices in Solihull, we have a dedicated Site Support Team who support our sites with any IT issues. This includes installing, diagnosing and maintaining equipment (Tills, Printers, PC’S, Servers, PEDs and Phones) to ensure optimal performance. The Service Delivery Analyst will also identify and troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion to stop estate wide issues.
Key to the role of the Service Delivery Analyst is:
- Providing IT support to Sites (pubs) via Helpdesk
- Liaising with 3rd party, outsourced suppliers for call resolution
- Developing trends by monitoring and analysing incoming calls, problems and support requests
- Reviewing and updating Triage and Engineer notes.
- Email account administration i.e. account creation and management and distribution lists
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues on Active Directory.
We’re looking for our Service Delivery Analyst to have either a College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or 2 years equivalent work experience. Additionally, you’ll need:
- knowledge of operating systems.
- excellent problem-solving skills
- the ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
- the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- a patient and methodical approach
- the ability to work alone or as part of a team
Joining Stonegate will mean a competitive salary (to £27,000 depending on experience), + bonus scheme, 25 days holiday annual leave purchase scheme, contributory pension, medical insurance, a Stonegate discount card to use in our sites, ongoing learning development opportunities, highly engaged teams and a culture of excellence and a range of other benefits.
This is a full time role based in our Solihull offices