As a Bill’s Sous Chef, you’ll get the chance to let your leadership qualities shine.
You’ll know how to create a good atmosphere and keep your team’s sections running smoothly, ensuring the standard of service hits the mark every time and the kitchen delivers fantastic fresh dishes throughout the day.
In return, you’ll receive an industry-leading pay package, flexible hours to suit your lifestyle, in-role support from our Area Chefs to ensure your wellbeing, incredible opportunity for career progression, plus access to an impressive array of benefits.
- Free food and drinks when working from our restaurant menus
- Book your birthday off – guaranteed
- Regular awards for exceptional performance
- Discounts for all employees and up to three friends when dining in a hand-picked selection of our restaurants
- We reward Refer a Friend – if you refer someone you can earn a reward of up to one thousand pounds.
Our Sous Chefs
- Are skilled people managers
- Inspire, develop and lead their team
- Are great communicators
- Are exceptionally well organised
- Deliver exceptional dishes in a fast-paced, high-pressure kitchen
- Help with ordering and controlling stock while hitting their targets
- Make sure all health and safety rules and regulations are followed
- Are eligible to work full-time in the UK
At Bill’s, we pride ourselves on offering our guests a warm welcome and great service in a friendly, inclusive environment.
We also pride ourselves on offering our team the same.
From the moment you join us, you’ll find an inclusive and supportive atmosphere, with structured employment paths and training at every level to ensure your confidence, and your career, grows along with us.
Find out about our fast-track recruitment, applying couldn’t be easier.