We are looking for a Food Runner to join the team at Balthazar, part of Caprice Holdings.
Caprice Holdings can open many doors in your career. Whether you are looking for progression or stability, our restaurants will expose you to a diverse team and a fast pace service. Our Runners are invaluable members of the entire operation. The team at all levels rely on the Food Runner position to ensure they have the support needed to deliver the service.
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in cultures, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the hospitality industry and want to push yourself, join Caprice Holdings today and we will open many doors for your career.
Our Runners will enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining across the Group
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
• A place at Caprice Academy giving you a full company induction and training for your first days with us, ensuring you
have the correct basic skills for the role
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu plus a dish of the week
Caprice Holdings is a market leading prestigious restaurant group with a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality industry, we have grown from strength to strength opening our iconic all-day dining restaurants across the UK. As we continue to expand, we offer structured career paths and effective hospitality training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with our business.
Apply today and speak to one of our hospitality specialists.