Social Media Executive
Reports to: Marketing Director
Location: Head Office
Purpose of the Role:
The role is to manage and develop The Ivy Collection’s brand through our various social media and on-line channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and our careers page, as well managing our internal employee communications channels. Responsible for driving the number of followers both internally and externally and engagement across these channels.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule & leverage the right tools to manage content.
- Promote content through social advertising & build audience on social channels.
- Reply to any feedback left in social media comments.
- Use social media stats to analyse & report on success of past social media campaigns.
- Manage The Ivy Collections internal communications, ensuring employees are kept informed and motivated through the various communication channels (i.e. The Hub, Facebook, Instagram etc.…)
- Build a strong internal and external network and become a member of specialist web social media groups to enhance the communication of The Ivy Collection.
- To build a strong on-line presence of The Ivy Collection as an innovator and leader in the industry.
- Support the recruitment team in recruitment advertising and setting up of recruitment campaigns;
- To explore and develop new ways of recruiting through social media and on-line recruitment channels.
- To engage the company and its employees into social media communications.
- Measure the social media performance in the recruitment area and assist recruitment team manging career pages and social media platforms used for recruitment.
- Any Ad Hoc Duties as instructed by the Line Manager.