Senior Sous Chef
The Senior Sous Chef has the control and responsibility of ensuring the brigade is working as one, mentoring across all levels creating a stable and honest working environment. Supporting your Head Chef in daily tasks and running the operation comfortably in the Head Chef’s absence, this requires longevity and large team exposure.
Our kitchens embody a secure and supportive working environment, where our chef management team come together from different hospitality and catering backgrounds to deliver dishes to be proud of in a pace that can challenge you.
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in cultures, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the hospitality and catering sector and want to push yourself, join Harry's Bar today and we will open many doors for your career.
Our Senior Sous Chefs will enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining at any Restaurant part of the Collection
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland
• Overtime management shifts paid & recognised
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu plus a dish of the week
Reminiscent of 1950’s and 1960’s Italian glamour, Harry’s Bar, James Street is an Italian restaurant located at St Christopher’s place between Oxford Street and Marylebone. Our guests can enjoy dishes reflective of those of its sister restaurant Harry’s Dolce Vita in Knightsbridge. Offering the traditional Italian charm and unfussy Italian dishes, seasonal sourcing inspires the menus through aperitive, pizze, paste, pesce e carne, contorni and of course the dolci.
Apply today and speak to one of our catering and hospitality specialists.