Assistant Manager Apprentice, Brighton - ASK Italian
The starting rate of pay is up to £9.05 depending on your age (we don’t use apprentice rates of pay!) plus tips and benefits. We offer a bespoke level 3 apprenticeship programme to launch your career with ASK Italian. We will teach you all about our business with the opportunity to gain a Assistant Manager Role! Our CEO started out as a Team Member – where will your career take you?
Your duties will include:
- Making sure the restaurant is fully set for service in line with cleaning, audit and brand standards.
- Demonstrating a passion for people, great service, and amazing food.
- Working in a team with our back of house staff.
- Effective and professional handling of any guest complaint.
- Ensuring orders are taken promptly and queries dealt with, assessing customers' needs and preferences and being able to make appropriate recommendations.
- Display confidence and strong menu knowledge.
- Anticipating guests needs to ensure they never have to ask for anything!
As a Team Member we’ll give you:
- Full training into role and great opportunities for career development, including a fully accredited and industry recognised Level 3 Apprenticeship Certificate as a Hospitality Supervisor.
- Fantastic hourly rate, in line with our restaurant roles every step of the way, with a share of the tips on top.
- 50% discount at ASK Italian and Zizzi restaurants (including drinks!)
- Free meals on shift with a heavily discounted menu range too.
- New uniform provided, including shoes.
- 28 days paid holiday, pro rata.
- ASK Italian are closed on Christmas day, meaning you’ll be able to spend Christmas exactly as you choose.
- Access to wages earned through Wagestream,
- Well-being and GP support for yourself and your family,
- Discounts on loads of lifestyle brands including Cinema and Travel,
- You’ll be part of a great team, creating and enjoying fantastic experiences and making friends for life!