Digital Marketing Manager
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team at The Ivy Collection based in Fitzrovia, London.
The Ivy Collection restaurants bring the inimitable service and vibrant surroundings for which The Ivy is loved to a select group of Brasseries and Cafe's throughout the UK, including the IvyChelsea Garden and The Ivy Soho.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, your responsibilities include support with building the digital marketing strategy, acquiring new customers via digital channels and ensuring that The Ivy Collection site and social channels and all paid presence is positioned in the most optimised way to grow the audience, engage, and drive site bookings.
You will be strategic but creative coming from a social media and digital marketing background and a strong understanding of building aspirational brands and driving commercial results from highly targeted campaigns.
- Strategically plan, create, edit and publish engaging content across all current social media platforms
- Increase the social media following/audience and interaction with the posts
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including PPC and paid social
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns;
- Produce detailed marketing plans for content and digital campaigns that are aligned with wider seasonal campaigns, brand campaigns and are on budget;
- Content Management: working closely with Marketing Managers to ensure the website content remains up to date
- You will have at least 3 years Digital, Online, Social Media experience within luxury retail / FMCG industry;
- Experienced with previous background in social media
- You will have a strong visual and writing skills;
- You will be a creative thinker;
- Strong knowledge of pay per click advertising, particularly Google AdWords;
- Solid knowledge of targeted advertising on Facebook and Instagram amongst other platforms;
- You will have an experience in implementing adequate tracking, including Facebook pixels
- You will have an experience in using Lookalike audiences
- Be comfortable using Google Analytics, able to navigate the system and pull out data required;
- A passion for consumer trends, lifestyle, style! A real enthusiasm for digital marketing and social;