Shift Supervisor (Team Leader) - Harper's Steakhouse
If you are looking for a new challenge in a growing business where you can develop and grow, then read on!
We have full & part time hours available that can work around you.
A job you can enjoy
As a Front of House Team Leader, you will need to be able to demonstrate passion and energy to develop team members resulting in focussed customer service and exceptional standards.
Main responsibilities include:
- Take responsibility for team work, leading and motivating team members
- Hold pre session briefings as and when appropriate and make sure the team are fully briefed and trained on any new amended food and drink products, and any promotional activity
- Assist in implementing and driving promotional activities
- Support and coach team members to upsell
- Deal with any issues that arise during each shift promptly and professionally, seeking advice from the general manager where necessary
- Lead by example to ensure that the highest possible levels of customer service are delivered by team members at all times
- Liaise with other departments Including kitchen and door teams in the business to ensure every customer experiences a consistent level of service
- Assist the General and Assistant Managers as and when necessary to make the business run effectively and efficiently.
We also offer!
- Flexible hours to work around your life.
- A fun working environment in a friendly team.
- Good training/ work experience.
- Development opportunities if you want them
Day 1 perks of working for Upham! (We don’t make you wait 3 months)
- High St discounts.
- Friends and family discount.
- 40% off Charming Bedrooms estate
- Cash incentives.
- Birthday box to help you celebrate.
It’s a place you can develop
- Opportunity to progress.
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications.
- Job security, no zero hours contracts.
- Working with a premium offer/ group.
- Small company where you are treated as an individual.
- Your opinion counts
What do we do?
We own a collection of beautiful and individual premium pubs across Southern England. Our pubs are in idyllic settings in country villages and towns, where we are proud to be the quality local of the area, serving high quality fresh pub food in a cozy pub ambience. Most of our pubs have some Charming Bedrooms as well. New to our growing family is Harper’s Steakhouse, a new premium American Steakhouse brand that we started rolling out last year.
It’s an exciting time to join us!
Upham Inns is growing, and we want you to grow with us and be part of our success. We’ve been busy investing in our business and we are seeing some great results. So, we want to continue to grow our pub family and we are looking to recruit passionate people into our team
We are looking for great people to join us
Our company is big enough to support you but small enough to care about your individual needs. We are a friendly, hands-on team who have a passion for running great pubs. We are always on the lookout for like-minded people who have the desire to work and grow with us.