Deputy General Manager - Harper's Steakhouse
If you are looking for a new challenge in a growing business where you can develop and grow, then read on!
We have full time hours available that can work around you.
Salary will be up to £29,000
A job you can enjoy
As Deputy General Manager for Upham Inns, you’ll bring your experience to the table. From the moment you step through the door, you lead by example. You'll pull everything together to make sure our guests, and teams, have a great time.
What will you be doing as a Deputy General Manager?
- Be a champion of brand standards & ensure guest & team safety at all times
- Support the General Manager in the day to day running of the business
- Lead the team to deliver moments that WOW our guest, keeping them coming back
- Be the role model and guide training and development within the team
What do you need?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll…
- Have previous experience and confidence in managing a team
- Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
- Be a role model of giving great service
- Be a good communicator
- Be ready for anything the day throws at you (not literally)
We know working in hospitality can be tough, now more so than ever. But as a team we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
We also offer!
- Flexible hours to work around your life.
- A fun working environment in a friendly team.
- Good training/ work experience.
- Development opportunities if you want them
Day 1 perks of working for Upham! (We don’t make you wait 3 months)
- High St discounts.
- Friends and family discount.
- 40% off Charming Bedrooms estate
- Cash incentives.
- Birthday box to help you celebrate.
It’s a place you can develop
- Opportunity to progress.
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications.
- Job security, no zero hours contracts.
- Working with a premium offer/ group.
- Small company where you are treated as an individual.
- Your opinion counts.
What do we do?
We own a collection of beautiful and individual premium pubs across Southern England. Our pubs are in idyllic settings in country villages and towns, where we are proud to be the quality local of the area, serving high quality fresh pub food in a cozy pub ambience. Most of our pubs have some Charming Bedrooms as well. New to our growing family is Harper’s Steakhouse, a new premium American Steakhouse brand that we started rolling out last year.
It’s an exciting time to join us!
Upham Inns is growing, and we want you to grow with us and be part of our success. We’ve been busy investing in our business and we are seeing some great results. So, we want to continue to grow our pub family and we are looking to recruit passionate people into our team
We are looking for great people to join us
Our company is big enough to support you but small enough to care about your individual needs. We are a friendly, hands-on team who have a passion for running great pubs. We are always on the lookout for like-minded people who have the desire to work and grow with us.