Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship, Bungay - Earsham Street Café
· have a passion for excellent food and want to learn how to create amazing dishes
· have a desire to learn new skills that will set you on the road to becoming a great chef
· want to feel part of an inclusive, friendly team where everyone gets stuck in to help
· have a calm manner for when service becomes busy
· want a good work/life balance in the Hospitality & Catering Industry: no split shifts and Christmas & New year off
Your responsibilities, to name just a few: working as part of a team with the other chefs, preparing fabulous local & seasonal ingredients, making food ready for lunchtime service and preparing food to order.
Progressing onto working in our bakery making scrumptious cakes and other tempting baked goods.
This is a full-time position including training & assessment that results in formal certification with the opportunity of a job & further qualifications following the initial apprenticeship.
Lunch is provided
Hourly rate will be reviewed regularly based on performance. There is the potential of a higher rate of pay for those who have previous experience of working in a restaurant/café.
For more information visit: