Maintenance Technician with Gardens & Grounds experience, Kensington, and Fulham. Be a part of something new; find your place at Riverstone
Up to £35,000 (pa) starting salary, plus performance related bonus.
Be the first in our new multi-skilled maintenance team we are recruiting to start in February 2022. Responsible for the gardens and grounds, planned and reactive maintenance and health and safety compliance in our first two Residences in Kensington and Fulham, it is an opportunity not to be missed.
What is a Riverstone Residence? Think of a blend of outstanding apartments, with the services of a private members club and a luxury hotel. Beautiful homes, extraordinary services, and amenities, with an amazing sense of community and belonging.
Bring your experience and personality to delivering an exceptional experience to our Residents, their families, and guests, in line with the Riverstone brand.
This is for you if you…
- have a grounds/gardening maintenance working experience or ideally related qualification
- have good general multi-trade knowledge
- experience in general building multi-trade maintenance
- a good understanding of health and safety building compliance and procedures
- have a genuine and deep-rooted interest in others and will enjoy building long-term relationships with our residents.
- want to take your experience and expertise to be a part of creating a new lifestyle choice for the over-65s. Retirement living is a new and rapidly expanding sector of which we are setting the standard in central London. This is your opportunity to be on our growth journey from the start.
- Are flexible to working across our two sites in Fulham and Kensington, which are less than 4 miles apart.
Key responsibilities of the Maintenance Team
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance work to ensure the residence is immaculately presented and maintained including gardens and grounds
- Co-ordinating with 3rd party suppliers and contractors as required.
- Complete scheduled checks of the Residence including statutory compliance.
- Deliver waste management services.
- Deliver resident in-apartment ‘Handyman’ services as required.
A rewarding role
- Starting salary of £35,000, plus performance-related bonus
- 40-hour week, Monday to Friday, with two alternating shift patterns to cover 7.00am to 7.30pm, with 1 in 3 Saturdays (7:00-15:30) with a day-off in lieu and on call rota (point of contact) for emergencies
Some of the benefits that you will have access to include:
- Enhanced pension and life assurance
- Free meals on duty
- Dine in our restaurant for free once a year and enjoy 25% off discounted dining at all other times
- Save with us – access a range of discounts and cashback from hundreds of retailers on every day (and special day) items
Riverstone’s ambition is to create exceptional London living for people over 65.
With high specification apartments in central locations, Riverstone's residents will benefit from first -class facilities, a like-minded community, hotel-like hospitality and - when needed - highly personalised, discreet care. It’s not just about a place to live, but a new way of living for people over 65.
Our two exceptionally designed developments in Fulham and Kensington will be the first of many as we grow. Both open in 2022, with our Kensington Residence being the first in the Spring. When fully opened and occupied Kensington will have 190 apartments and Fulham 161 apartments.
Riverstone is backed by Goldman Sachs, which is supporting the business’ ambition to build a portfolio of over 10 sites worth c. £3bn, with a focus on prime central London boroughs.
If you are a future member of our Maintenance Team, please apply!